How to Add ORBYT Wallet Address
The Orbyt Token is the native token of the BitOrb exchange. It not only allows holders to benefit from profit share of the exchange (paid out in Bitcoin) it also provide holders with trading discounts of up to 30% and increased Referral Commissions (up to 30%). In order to benefit from the trading discounts and commissions holders are required to confirm their balance of Orbyt Tokens held by them.
In order to validate their holdings traders must follow these steps,
STEP 1: OPEN BALANCE PAGE
Click on ‘Balance’ at the top of the page.
You should then arrive to a full page about the ORBYT Wallet.
STEP 2: ADD WALLET ADDRESS POP-UP
Click on “Add Wallet Address” button to open the pop-up form to begin the add wallet procedure.
STEP 3: COMPLETE “ADD WALLET ADDRESS” DETAILS
A Popup will appear and you will need to conduct the following steps inside this popup (below)
- Copy the Orbyt Token address provided at the top and using your orbit wallet of choice (i.e Tomo mobile wallet, Tomo Webwallet, MyEtherWallet etc) send 0.001 Orbyt Token to that address. PLEASE DO NOT SEND MORE THAN 0.001 ORBYT TOKENS TO THIS ADDRESS. THIS IS PURELY FOR VALIDATION AND IS NOT A WALLET TO STORE YOUR ORBYT TOKENS.
- Enter in which address you sent from, THIS SHOULD BE THE ADDRESS THAT YOU AND TRYING TO VALIDATE THE AMOUNT OF TOKENS YOU HOLD.
- Provide the transaction has of the transfer of the 0.001 Orbyt Tokens.
- Click “Validate Address” and a message should appear “Validation successful”
- The Validate Address button has now changed to “Add Wallet Address”.
Once you have completed the steps above, you should be able to see your balance of wallet in the ORBYT Wallet table in the ORBYT Wallet page.
Note: If you receive the message “Address Exist” on the “Add Wallet Address” form or experience any issues throughout this process, please contact our customer support team at support.bitorb.com