The Orbyt Token is the native token of the BitOrb exchange. It not only allows holders to benefit from profit share of the exchange (paid out in Bitcoin) it also provide holders with trading discounts of up to 30% and increased Referral Commissions (up to 30%). In order to benefit from the trading discounts and commissions holders are required to confirm their balance of Orbyt Tokens held by them.
In order to validate their holdings traders must follow these steps:
1. Click on ‘Balance’ at the top of the page.
2. In ‘My Wallet’ section click on ‘Orbyt Wallet’
3. Click on “Add Wallet Address”
4. A Popup will appear and you will need to conduct the following steps inside this popup (below)
- Copy the Orbyt Token address provided at the top and using your orbit wallet of choice (i.e Tomo mobile wallet, Tomo Webwallet, MyEtherWallet etc) send 0.001 Orbyt Token to that address. PLEASE DO NOT SEND MORE THAN 0.001 ORBYT TOKENS TO THIS ADDRESS. THIS IS PURELY FOR VALIDATION AND IS NOT A WALLET TO STORE YOUR ORBYT TOKENS.
- Enter in which address you sent from, THIS SHOULD BE THE ADDRESS THAT YOU AND TRYING TO VALIDATE THE AMOUNT OF TOKENS YOU HOLD.
- Provide the transaction has of the transfer of the 0.001 Orbyt Tokens.
- Click “Validate Address” and a message should appear “Validation successful”
- The Validate Address button has now changed to “Add Wallet Address”.
You should now be able to see your balance of your wallet in the Orbyt Wallet section (See figure below)
If you receive the message “Address Exist” please contact customer support at support.bitorb.com