How to Deposit and Withdraw
Deposits and Withdrawal
Deposits: Currently, BitOrb only accepts the deposits of BTC.
To make a deposit, please follow these instructions:
- Click on ‘Balance’ at the top of the page. In ‘My Wallet’ section click on Deposit, select the Coin to deposit using the drop down menu.
- Use the wallet address or scan the QR code to proceed with the transaction.
- Do not deposit other cryptocurrencies into the address; otherwise, your assets might be lost forever.
Similar to Deposits Click on ‘Balance’ at the top of the page. In ‘My Wallet’ section click on ‘Withdraw’, select BTC for example to withdraw, then click on ‘Withdraw’.
- Enter the wallet address of the digital asset you wish to withdraw and the amount you would like to withdraw; then click on ‘Next’
- Select your verification method, then input the verification code sent to your email, SMS or Google Authentication.
- Once your withdrawal request has been successfully submitted, a confirmation email will be sent to your mailbox. Proceed with your withdrawal by clicking on the link sent in the confirmation email.
- For a detailed guide on how to submit a withdrawal request, please click see below.
BitOrb will initially process withdrawal 2 times a day at 0100 (UTC) and 0900 (UTC)
Withdrawal cut-off time will be 1 hour before the scheduled withdrawal processing time. For example, all requests made before 0800 will be processed at 0900. Requests made after 0800 will be processed at 0100. Your withdrawal will be credited to your wallet 1-2 hours after review.