In the Advanced Mode, you can take advantage of the fully customizable user interface and a complete suite of products available. You can also access the Orchestrator, an intuitive and automated trading tool that helps users to trade 24/7 efficiently.
Here are 8 Steps on How to Trade in BitOrb Advanced Mode:
Step 1: Placing an Order
To view the Advanced Mode, visit BitOrb exchange and ensure your tab is on “Advanced” in the header drop-down list on the left-hand side.
ORBYT TOKENS DISTRIBUTION DATES
The ORBYT Tokens will be listed on a reputable spot exchange at the end of December 2019.
There will be a cut off date to complete the above steps in order to redeem after the listing. If you fail to do so before the final cut off date, you won’t be eligible for the redemption.
The weekly cut off dates for STO and STO Airdrop participants are:
- Week 1 : 20th December 2019 at 11:59 pm GMT+8
- Week 2: 27th December 2019 at 11:59 pm GMT+8
- Week 3: 3rd January 2020 at 11:59 pm GMT+8
- Week 4: 10th January 2020 at 11:59 pm GMT+8
- Week 5: 17th January 2020 at 11:59 pm GMT+8
- Week 6: 24th January 2020 at 11:59 pm GMT+8
- Week 7 (Final Cut Off Date): 31st January 2020 at 11:59 pm GMT+8
Terms and Conditions:
- BitOrb will be releasing the ORBYT Tokens weekly.
- Users will be given their ORBYT Tokens 7 to 14 working days after they have submitted their TomoWallet address of that respective week.
- Friday 31st January 2020 at 11:59 pm GMT+8 is the final cut off date to submit TomoWallet address in Support.BitOrb.com
Step 2: Insert the Price
To make an order in Advanced Mode, firstly insert the price of your choice or simply click on the amount listed in the Order Book to purchase the contracts.
Step 3: Insert the Quantity
Then, insert the number of contracts you’d like to purchase at ‘Quantity.’ Note: It’s important to remember that 1 contract = 1 USD.
Step 4: Order Type
Next, choose the ‘Order Type’ by selecting from the dropdown menu (Good till Cancelled, Immediate or Cancelled, Fill or Kill)
Step 5: Setting Leverage
Adjust the leverage percentage accordingly on the leverage bar. Note:The higher the leverage, the lower the cost utilized to purchase the contracts
Step 6: Insert Take Profit and Stop Loss Price
Then, choose to either Open Long or Open Short. Once you have clicked on either button, the following ‘Confirm Your Order’ pop up will appear.
In this pop up, you can choose to insert the ‘Take Profit’ and the ‘Stop Loss Price’ (Either in USD or as %) and ‘Trailing Stop Price’ (in USD).
Step 7: Confirm your order
Check the order details on the right of the pop up before clicking on ‘Open Long’ or ‘Open Short’ to confirm your order.
Step 8: Order Placed!
Once you have confirmed your order, it will be listed under your ‘Active Orders’ table and it should also appear in the Order Book.