Here are 4 Easy Steps on How You Can Deposit on BitOrb Exchange:
Step 1: My Wallet
Click on ‘Balance’ at the top of the page in the BitOrb exchange. In the ‘My Wallet’ section click on the ‘Deposit’ tab.
ORBYT TOKENS DISTRIBUTION DATES
The ORBYT Tokens will be listed on a reputable spot exchange at the end of December 2019.
There will be a cut off date to complete the above steps in order to redeem after the listing. If you fail to do so before the final cut off date, you won’t be eligible for the redemption.
The weekly cut off dates for STO and STO Airdrop participants are:
- Week 1 : 20th December 2019 at 11:59 pm GMT+8
- Week 2: 27th December 2019 at 11:59 pm GMT+8
- Week 3: 3rd January 2020 at 11:59 pm GMT+8
- Week 4: 10th January 2020 at 11:59 pm GMT+8
- Week 5: 17th January 2020 at 11:59 pm GMT+8
- Week 6: 24th January 2020 at 11:59 pm GMT+8
- Week 7 (Final Cut Off Date): 31st January 2020 at 11:59 pm GMT+8
Terms and Conditions:
- BitOrb will be releasing the ORBYT Tokens weekly.
- Users will be given their ORBYT Tokens 7 to 14 working days after they have submitted their TomoWallet address of that respective week.
- Friday 31st January 2020 at 11:59 pm GMT+8 is the final cut off date to submit TomoWallet address in Support.BitOrb.com
Step 2: Deposit
You can select the Coin to deposit at the drop-down menu, on the top left corner. Please note that BitOrb only accepts the deposits of Bitcoin (BTC) for the meantime.
(Note: Do not deposit other cryptocurrencies into the address; otherwise, your assets might be lost forever)
Step 3: Wallet Address
Please click on ‘Copy Address’ to copy the wallet address or scan the QR code on the screen, to proceed with the transaction.
Step 4: Deposit History
Your deposit information can be found in the table under the ‘Deposit History’ section
Here are 4 Easy Steps on How You Can Withdraw on BitOrb Exchange:
Step 1: My Wallet
Likewise, to Deposits, click on ‘Balance’ at the top of the page in the BitOrb exchange. In ‘My Wallet’ section click on ‘Withdraw’ tab.
Step 2: Withdraw
You can select the Coin to withdraw at the drop-down menu, on the top left corner. Enter the wallet address and the amount you wish to withdraw, then click on ‘Next’
Step 3: Verification
Select your verification method, then input the verification code sent to either your email, SMS, or Google Authenticator. Once your withdrawal request has been successfully submitted, a confirmation email will be sent to your mailbox. Proceed with your withdrawal by clicking on the link sent in the confirmation email.
Step 4: Withdraw History
Your withdrawal information can be found in the table under the ‘Withdraw History’ section.
BitOrb will initially process withdrawal 2 times a day at 0100 (UTC) and 0900 (UTC)
Withdrawal cut-off time will be 1 hour before the scheduled withdrawal processing time. For example, all requests made before 0800 will be processed at 0900. Requests made after 0800 will be processed at 0100. Your withdrawal will be credited to your wallet 1-2 hours after review.