How To Create and Manage BitOrb Referral Links
Every user who creates a BitOrb exchange account will be automatically assigned with a referral link.
Why is having a BitOrb referral link important?
- Every time you refer a friend to join BitOrb, you will earn BTC commissions based on their trades!
- Your referred friends will enjoy 10% trading fee discount immediately – no additional ORBYT Tokens required.
PART A: HOW TO CREATE A BITORB REFERRAL LINK
1. When you log into the BitOrb exchange, click under your username and select “Referral”
2. Once you have landed on the referral page, you will find your personal referral link already created for you.
PART B: HOW TO MANAGE REFERRAL LINKS
The referral page will include all the information required about your referred users.
1. Summary of Referred Users
There is a table that shows a summary of the net commissions in BTC made from your referrals in the following time period: 1 day (Yesterday), 1 week (7 days), 1 month (30 days) and lifetime (since you started your BitOrb account).
2. Referral Trade History
You will also be able to view the details of every trade made by your referred users that contribute to your commission. If you wish to download the data for bookkeeping, you may click the “Export As CSV” button on the right top corner.