We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our DevOps team with experience building and scaling services in a cloud environment with experience working with AWS and a strong linux/unix foundation. You will work closely with the technical lead to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company. You will establish configuration management, automate our infrastructure, implement continuous integration, and train the team in DevOps best practices to achieve a continuously deployable system. You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
KEY REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Required Skill(s): CI/CD, Software Deployment, Linux/UNIX, Amazon/centos/ubuntu, bash, pytho, ruby, nodeJS, Agile, MongoDB
• Preferably Senior Executive specialized in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
• Experience with cloud provider such as Amazon Web Services (certification is advantageous)