A page from our token investor deck
In 2013, in the span of 12 months Bitcoin prices went from USD 10 to USD 1,000. After 3 years and a bitcoin halving event (rewards for miners supporting the decentralised ledger technology of bitcoin was reduced to 12.5 BTC per block), we arrived in another unbelievable (yet true!) meteoric rise of Bitcoin valuation. By the end of 2017, and also in a span of 12 months, Bitcoin prices went from USD 1,000 to USD 20,000.
In 2020, we will see many catalytic events for cryptocurrencies and the token segment with Bitcoin going through its next halving event, the Japan Olympics (in Japan, BTC is legal tender) and the introduction of major crypto offerings such as Facebook’s new cryptocurrency and many others.
It is an exciting time to be in this space.. And we live in a whole new space. To appreciate how far we have come and to prepare for how fast things will change in the coming years, we should look back to history. Let’s put some perspective. Let us formulate our own insights with these startling points.
The written word has been around for approximately 5,000 years; since the Bronze Age.
- Then the printing on cloth came about 2,000 years ago in China
a 1,000 years later we started mass printing and books.
- It took almost 900 years after to get the electrical telegraph, where signals could be sent over long distances.
- In the next 100 years we saw the arrival of the telephone. The world was now connected with live communication.
- It took another 50 years before we saw the introduction of mass production colour TVs in the 1950’s.
- Add another 50 years and at the end of the 20th century, we finally got to the internet protocol and email. Signboards turned into websites, and world became super-connected.
In the last 20 years we have experienced the introduction of what is a new age for mankind which can be summed up in these words: hyper-connectivity and disruptive technologies.
Technology has always been useful to us. Now, it is part of us. The most important questions being asked around the world now revolve around how we live. Generations entering the workspace in the 21st century generally don’t accept the way things are. We use technology to enable smarter homes, cars, and planes. The world is introducing technologies so advanced that there are medical surgeries carried out over the internet and orbital flights to future space hotels being offered. And of course in January 2009, the first Bitcoin was mined.
The next 20 years will be enormously different in the way we live our lives.
In a world where everyone is expected to be connected via hyper-devices by 2030+, access to everything will be the dawn of a new age. Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR) and Blockchain will be the new norm. If we were to sum up how these will be utilised (but not seen) and not necessarily exclusive to one another:
- Hyper-fast automated intelligent service providers for everything in an advanced economy through AI.
- Hyper-devices, now we have super-apps, eventually we’ll see a revolution in access through AR.
- Hyper-financing: the opening up of the world’s economy through borderless transactions and the raising of funds on a truly global scale through Blockchain.
In our next newsletter we’ll talk about the differences between the ICO days, and the coming wave of fundraising that we ourselves are conducting. Hyper-financing is upon us.
Marketing of the Security Token Offering.
Digital banner ad for awareness campaign
We believe in the Power of 3 (BitOrb the exchange + Orbyt Tokens + Orchestrator) and we want to make aware of our offers to the world as best as we can. We have multiple strategies as mentioned before, but for those who are new to us, they include:
- Digital Advertising through Facebook, Google and programmatic Ads. This strategy also includes the development of our social media presence and although modest at this time, is gaining momentum on a daily basis.
- Crypto Hedge Funds and Broker Dealers. We are already in talks with serious parties who want to represent the BitOrb STO in their respective countries or regions. We are very pleased to share with you that we have a signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for an independent crypto trading entity to invest a minimum of USD 5m or more by September. This MoU signed recently is a testament to the value proposition we are providing to investors looking for the next big wave to ride on.
- Roadshows around the world and recommendations via current investors to more interested parties is an ongoing effort to raise awareness of the opportunity for token holders to benefit from participating in a fast-growing multi-trillion dollar industry. We are very happy to meet interested parties in person and more than able to accommodate late nights for online meetings with groups anywhere in the world.
Digital banners such as these are popping up globally (added focus in some countries) with a clear objective of promoting the Security Token Offering. As we enter the second half of July, we are pleased to see more inquiries for tokens. Early morning and late night phone calls, coupled with weekend online meetings are now becoming the norm for us. We love it!
Announcement: Airdrops are now available!
We are pleased to announce Airdrops for ALL who sign up at our website and pass KYC (Know-Your-Customer) checks. This campaign will be ongoing till “stocks” last. 100 Orbyt Tokens and KYC approval is the minimum an Orbyt Token holder must have in order to reap the benefits of a Preferred Status member of the BitOrb exchange. That entitlement is given in the form of trading fee discount + access to the Orchestrator + profit share paid out in Bitcoin. Note: Traders can trade on BitOrb without having to go through KYC. Having Preferred Status enables traders to enjoy more benefits.
Announcement: the BitOrb private testnet is now online!
Previously, demonstrations of BitOrb has been via the developer’s backend interface. Just this weekend we presented to a group of private individuals from the USA, the BitOrb private testnet. This testnet is literally the exchange in constant development which includes the front-end interfaces. So with our UI/UX softdevs working full-time on the project, we expect significant progress on the user interface over the next few weeks and more, until the completion of the exchange in September. Investors or interested parties (just send us an email after you have done your KYC) are more than welcome to request for a demo of both the developer demo and testnet.
Announcement: BitOrb.com v3.0 has been launched!
Yeah, we’re all about continuous improvement 😉
This website landing page awaits the world of investors
Contact us today: [email protected] to find out how you can qualify for even more than 10% bonus allocation when investing in our STO. Early bird requests are welcomed!