“Headlines, in a way, are what mislead you because bad news is a headline, and gradual improvement is not.” — Bill Gates.
As a tech start-up, we have to make sure that the back-end and infrastructure is stable and secure. The Orchestrator is built-in and has been developed from the ground up. Pushing the tech boundaries in the cryptocurrency space always means that we have to constantly test and re-test the system to flawlessly handle thousands of transactions per second. Every day the core developers and testers are debugging and enhancing the exchange on these fronts.
In addition, this week will see the biggest roll-out since September 30th (when development was completed) – It is Beta 2.0:
- Trading competition wallet ready
- Referral program ready
- Order and trade bug-fixes and enhancements
- Wallet and Trading history layout improvements
- Simple mode UI enhancements
- Dashboard and Indicators enhancement
- User KYC — beta testing
- User login history tracking
- API Key generation for API access — Beta testing
- Backend Rest and Websocket APIs — Beta testing
Website Update: The BitOrb Campus coming soon!
We’ve been preparing the BitOrb Campus where traders and investors alike will be able to learn and share information on trading futures contracts on the exchange. This section of our website will be launched very soon.
Thank you so much for investing in Orbyt Tokens. Remember to get your complimentary BitOrb Tee!
Back to work!