WHAT IS EMOJI SCRAMBLE?
For the whole month of October, BitOrb is celebrating the Spookfest 2020 which includes Halloween-themed giveaways and contests running every week!
This includes the Emoji Scramble where users have to guess the horror/scary movie names. Participants can win the prize pool worth up to 1,500 $ORBYT tokens!
Participants will need to:
1. Follow BitOrb Twitter
2. Tag 2 Friends
3. Submit answer in comment
Participants can find more clues on this page!
EMOJI SCRAMBLE #3 - 500 $ORBYT
Contest from Thursday 29 to Friday 30 October 2020 at 11:59PM UTC+8
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Winners chosen and notified within 3 working days after the end of each giveaway deadline.
2. Winners will be notified on prize redemption via DM or email. Winners must follow the prize redemption process provided in the prize redemption message to ensure eligibility for claiming the prizes.
3. Participants who fail to provide TomoWallet addresses of their own (not their friends’, family member’s or other external acquaintances) for the prize redemption within the provided time-frame will not be able to receive their prizes. If BitOrb finds the user using the same TomoWallet addresses of other users, they will not be able to receive their prizes.
4. BitOrb will not be liable for any participants who provide the wrong BitOrb account details and TomoWallet address (including an address with a typo or an address with any sort of error).
5. If the participant engages in any activity which BitOrb deems to be malicious or harmful towards the website, exchange, its social media channels or other users, it will lead to the disqualification of the participant, prize redemption and any future activities, events or channels of BitOrb.
6. This promotion is not available for U.S persons.
7. BitOrb has the final decision on the winner selection and prizes procedure.
8. BitOrb has the final decision on any disqualification.
9. BitOrb reserves the right to cancel or amend the rules, details and the terms and conditions of this campaign without prior notice.