ORBYT HUNT GIVEAWAY 2020
What do I need to do?
How long is the campaign?
To be eligible for the giveaway, users must complete all steps above between Friday 10 April at 6:00pm UTC+8 to Saturday 11 April at 11:59pm UTC+8
how do i know i won?
Winners will be announced on BitOrb Twitter and DM personally
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. To qualify for the giveaway, participants must complete all three (3) steps.
2. The participant is solely responsible for ensuring all the information provided is accurate. Failure to do so will lead to disqualification from the giveaway.
3. Any information provided that is deemed incorrect by BitOrb will lead to disqualification from the giveaway.
4. Entries submitted on any other platforms including social media or emails will not be taken into consideration.
5. Participants who fail to provide TomoWallet addresses of their own (not their friends’, family member’s or other external acquaintances) within the provided time-frame given will not be able to receive their rewards.
6. BitOrb will not be liable for any participants who provide the wrong TomoWallet address, an address with a typo, or an address with any sort of error.
7. Winner can expect to receive 200 $ORBYT rewards in their TomoWallet minimum seven (7) working days from the end date when the winner provides their details in the support.bitorb.com
8. If you do not have a BitOrb account, please create one at https://testnet.bitorb.com/
9. If the participant engages in any activity which BitOrb deems to be malicious or harmful towards the website, exchange, its social media channels or other users, it will lead to the disqualification of the participant, prize redemption and any future activities, events or channels of BitOrb.
10. This promotion is not available for U.S persons.
11. BitOrb has the final decision on the winner selection and rewards procedure.
12. BitOrb has the final decision on any disqualification.
13. BitOrb reserves the right to cancel or amend the rules, details and the terms and conditions of this campaign without prior notice.