HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
Participants must follow our Twitter (@BitOrb_Official)
Participants must prepare the following:
- A crypto term
- A short description
- A long description
The short description should concisely explain the crypto term and it should contain a maximum of 50 words. Meanwhile, the long description is a more in-depth explanation of that term which can include its history, background, use cases and/or fun facts.
Share the items from Step 2 and your personal details (as seen below) via e-mail at [email protected] with the subject line “WordBook Giveaway: [Your Crypto Term]
- Full Name (as per ID)
- BitOrb Username
- Tomo Wallet Address
- Twitter Handle
how do i know i won?
Winner(s) will be announced across all BitOrb’s social media platforms weekly. The winner(s) will also be credited accordingly.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The contest runs from 20th December 2019 until 10th January 2020 at 11:59 pm UTC+8.
- Users are allowed multiple entries with different crypto terms. If the crypto term you submitted has been previously selected and published, it will be disqualified.
- Promotion is not available for U.S persons.
- BitOrb has the final decision making on the winners selection and any disputes.
- Entries submitted on other platforms except e-mail will not be taken into consideration.
- Failure to complete all three (3) steps as stated above will disqualify the participant’s entry.