Last updated: 31 May 2019
- This website provides general information on our activities in relation to the “BitOrb” exchange.
USE OF WEBSITE
- You must not do, or attempt to do, any of the following:
- use this website in any manner which is, or which may result in, any breach of any applicable laws or regulations or infringement of any third party rights;
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the operation or functionality of this website, including any security-related features of this website or features that prevent or restrict your access to or use of any content; or
- seek or gain unauthorised access to any computer systems, servers or networks connected to this website.
- You shall be responsible for all matters arising from your access to or use of this website.
- We do not make any warranty, guarantee, or representation that the use of this website is invulnerable to security breaches or that the use of this website is protected from all viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other vulnerabilities.
CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE
- The contents of this website are not directed to, and are not intended for distribution or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where the publication or availability of this website or such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. By accessing this website, you represent and warrant that the applicable laws and regulations of your jurisdiction or country allow you to access the contents of this website.
- The contents of this website are for general information only and are not intended to replace or serve as a substitute for any legal, technical, financial or professional advice. Such contents contain statements that are based on information and resources available at the time of writing from sources believed to be reliable. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we expressly disclaim any and all responsibility and liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in or the use of or reliance on the contents of this website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- This website and its contents (including but not limited to information, communications, software, images and sounds) are provided by us and/or third party licensors. The intellectual property rights to or over this website and its contents belong to us and/or third party licensors. All rights are reserved. Subject to clause 4.2 below, this website and its contents cannot be downloaded, distributed, modified, posted, republished, reproduced, transferred, or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without our prior written permission.
- Your access to or use of this website should not be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use the trademarks, tradenames, logos or service marks appearing on this website without our prior written consent.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- You shall assume total responsibility and risk for your access to or use of this website and its contents. We do not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including but not limited to warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to this website, any product, information or service provided through this website or on the Internet generally, and we shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. This website, its contents and any software made available on this website are provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
- We make no warranty or representation that (a) this website will meet your requirements or will always be accessible, (b) this website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free or free from computer virus or other invasive or damaging code, (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of this website will be accurate or reliable, (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through this website will meet your expectations, and (e) any errors in this website will be corrected.
- Any content downloaded, uploaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your own discretion and risk. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, products, services and other information provided through this website or on the Internet generally.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we do not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product or process disclosed on this website or other contents accessible from this website. In no event shall we be liable for any incidental, consequential, direct, indirect or any losses or damages whatsoever (including but not limited to loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings, or business interruption, or any other loss, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action), arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use this website, delays, inaccuracies or errors in the information or in the transmission of this website, or any information or transactions provided on or over the website or downloaded or hyperlinked from this website, or performance of the contents on this website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
THIRD PARTY SITES
- This website may, from time to time, contain links to websites or resources which are not maintained by us (“third party sites“).
- Third party sites are independent from this website and the use of any link to any third party site is entirely at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for any content or the use of any third party site and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any third party site.
- Any third party that wishes to establish any links to this website must obtain our prior written consent.